Program: Basketball - Co-ed Indoor 4sRegistration Page
|Game Times||6 PM - 9 PM|
|League Dates||Mondays: March 26 - March 25|
Thursdays: January 17 - April 11
|# People In Play||4 total. Min. 1 man/1 woman|
|Suggested Roster||8 -10 people|
|League Notes||- Games are approximately 55 minutes in length. |
- This is a co-ed 4 on 4 basketball league. Minimum of 1 of each gender on the court at all times
- Both Recreational & Intermediate skill levels will be offered Thursdays
- Open skill level will be offered Mondays
- 9 week Monday league (October 14th exception)
- 10 week Thursday league (2 weeks of playoffs for all teams)
|Location Notes||- Sherwood Secondary School (25 High Street) & Nora F Henderson (75 Palmer Road)|
- Other gyms may be used if necessary
All TEAMS that register by September 2nd will receive a set of 10 team t-shirts at no extra cost to you! Includes free shipping! Team captains will be contacted within a week of registering from “My Team Shirts”. Checkout Team T-shirt FAQs for more info.
Please make yourself familiar with Sport and Social Club Policy. You will need to know it if you register with us!