Program: Floor Hockey - Co-ed Indoor 5sRegistration Page
|Game Times||6 PM - 9 PM|
|League Dates||Thursdays: March 26 - March 25|
Wednesdays: January 16 - April 10
|# People In Play||5 total. Min. 2 men/2 women|
|Suggested Roster||9 -12 people|
|League Notes||- Like the majority of Sport & Social programs, this is a self-officiated league. |
- This is NOT competitive hockey. NO body contact.
- Sticks, balls, and goalie mask will be provided.
- Players may bring their own sticks, but they MUST be the same make and model as the ones provided. Wooden, fiberglass and aluminum sticks/shafts are not allowed.
- Games are 55 minutes in length.
- FALL: 12 weeks.
- Includes two weeks of playoffs for all teams.
|Location Notes||- Sherwood Secondary School (25 High Street) & Nora F Henderson (75 Palmer Road)|
- Other gyms may be used if necessary