Program: Co-ed Floor Hockey - Indoor Court 5sRegistration Page
|Game Times||7 PM, 8 PM & 9 PM Ball Drop|
|League Dates||Wednesdays: September 26 - December 12|
|# People In Play||5 total. Min. 2 men/2 women|
|Suggested Roster||9-12 people|
|League Notes||- Like the majority of Sport & Social programs, this is a self-officiated league. |
- This is NOT competitive hockey. NO body contact.
- Sticks, balls, and goalie mask will be provided.
- Players may bring their own sticks, but they MUST be the same make and model as the ones provided (DOM Pro or Cup). DOM Elite, Vision, wooden, fibreglass and aluminium sticks/shafts are not allowed.
- Games are 55 minutes in length.
- SPRING: 6 weeks.
- Includes two weeks of playoffs for all teams.
|Location Notes||- Games will be played at Nora Francis Henderson Secondary School (75 palmer Drive). |
- Other locations may be used if there are unforeseen cancellations.